- Regular price
- 6.499,00 DKK
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 6.499,00 DKK
- Unit price
Introducing Toom Armchair – a modular sofa shaped to suit every modern interior, designed to keep up with your ever-changing needs. Toom creates an incredibly comfortable seating area for your home, workplace, or lounge space, bringing coziness to your life.
A day of comfortable lounging, crowded family gatherings, or quiet moments just by yourself? Toom got you covered.
- Timeless design, robust materials
- Made in Poland. This product is fully produced, preassembled, and packed in Poland. We value and support local businesses.
- Eco-friendly production. We manufacture responsibly from recycled materials. Components from the EU. We pride ourselves on sourcing all parts and materials from trusted partners in the EU. Thanks to a local supply chain we reduce the carbon footprint.
- If you have any questions, please, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free delivery within the EU
- Frame & legs: steel. Finish; black powder coating
- Upholstery: 50% polyester wadding | 50% polyamide filling. Fabric: Polyester 100%
H82 x W90 x D90 cm. Total weight 24 kg.
Seat Height 43 x Seat Depth 70 x Armrest Height 38 x Backrest Height 38 x Leg Length 24 cm.
Most likely we do not own stock of this product - it is usually made to order. Regular delivery time for sofas and armchairs is 6-8 weeks. All products from one order are being shipped together unless otherwise stated.
noo.ma most commonly uses FedEx as a forwarder for this product. The service includes delivery in several packages directly to your home/office with carrying upstairs.
All EU orders above 1.000 dkk/130 EUR will have free delivery in Europe. In other cases, the shipment cost will be calculated at the Checkout.
Please, note that some of our products are made-to-order items. This means it can take up to two weeks to make the product.
Made-to-order items cannot be returned.
According to the EU Directive on Consumer Rights Designers on somefancyname.com provide 14-day cancellation policy, which means that the customers from 28 EU member countries, plus Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein, have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
The customers are responsible for the items until the Designer gets the products. We recommend the Customer to use a courier that offers track and trace and insurance for the product. You can also cancel your purchase by refusing to receive the shipment. In this case, somefancyname.com will deduct the cost for the return shipping from the return amount since the shipping company imposes a cost of Return Shipping on Seller.
The customer is responsible for the costs of Return.