Kuvu Coffee Table - Small
- Regular price
- 2.449,00 DKK
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 2.449,00 DKK
- Unit price
Introducing Kuvu - our interpretation of a simple, round coffee table. Available in two sizes and color variants, it looks best next to another Kuvu, as a pair of nesting tables. The bottom edges of Kuvu’s legs are adorably rounded, enhancing the table’s uniquely neat look.
This versatile coffee table will look gracefully next to every sofa, in every living room. With the perfectly matt veneer top and universal form, Kuvu will instantly bring a remarkably chic atmosphere to your living room.
- Free delivery
- Made in Poland. This product is entirely produced, preassembled, and packed in Poland. We value and support local businesses.
- Eco-friendly production. We manufacture responsibly from recycled materials. Thanks to a local supply chain we reduce the carbon footprint.
- Components from the EU. We pride ourselves on sourcing all parts and materials from trusted partners in the EU.
- All of our furniture is pre-assembled which means that all the pieces are already ready to use. Final assembly is simply connecting these pieces using special connectors placed in all the components. This process is easy and does not require any special tools.
- Top: oak veneer/particleboard.
- Top finish: water-based matt lacquer
H 30 x W 55 x D 55 cm. Total weight: 6 kg.
Most likely we own stock of this product and it is usually sent within 1 week. If it is not available in stock the delivery time may take up to 6 weeks. All products from one order are being shipped together unless otherwise stated.
noo.ma most commonly uses FedEx as a forwarder for this product. The service includes delivery in several packages directly to your home/office with carrying upstairs.
All EU orders above 1.000 dkk/130 EUR will have free delivery in Europe. In other cases, the shipment cost will be calculated at the Checkout.
Please, note that some of our products are made-to-order items. This means it can take up to two weeks to make the product.
Made-to-order items cannot be returned.
According to the EU Directive on Consumer Rights Designers on somefancyname.com provide 14-day cancellation policy, which means that the customers from 28 EU member countries, plus Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein, have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
The customers are responsible for the items until the Designer gets the products. We recommend the Customer to use a courier that offers track and trace and insurance for the product. You can also cancel your purchase by refusing to receive the shipment. In this case, somefancyname.com will deduct the cost for the return shipping from the return amount since the shipping company imposes a cost of Return Shipping on Seller.
The customer is responsible for the costs of Return.